Schedule Changes | Emergencies | School Closing
- If an emergency occurs during school hours and your child’s schedule needs to be changed, please call the school (770-819-2568) by 1:00 p.m. Report this change to the school’s secretary.
- The homeroom teacher and ASP need to be notified of the change. Changes by phone are to only be made because of an EMERGENCY.
- Do not leave a message on the voice mail. We cannot assure that late messages will be heard before dismissal.
- A FAX message or email by 1:00 p.m. is most helpful (770-819-2570) so we have the message in writing.
- Repeated requests to make changes for the same child will be addressed through conversation with the Principal and ASP Director.
- Plans for changes need to be made between parent and child before the school day starts. This helps provide security and confidence for the child.
School Closing and Inclement Weather
- If the school ever closes because of inclement weather or for any other reason, we need to know what you want your child to do.
- Make sure this information is in your child’s classroom records. We will automatically send the child home on the bus, unless you indicate otherwise on classroom records.
- Remember: When the school is closed, ASP is closed (i.e. holidays, weekends, and teacher work days).