Pre-Pay Program Policy
- Payment is due the first day and every day the student attends each week.
- A credit will be applied whenever a student does not attend on a day for which payment has already been made.
- Payments one day past due will result in termination from the program. This policy will be strictly enforced.
- It is suggested payments be made weekly or monthly rather than daily.
- Payments should be enclosed in the ASP envelope provided for your convenience.
- If you use the program on a drop-in basis, you may send payments in an envelope to the child’s classroom teacher, marked ASP. Payment is due the day your child attends the program.
- All payments must be made in the morning before 9:00 a.m.
- A statement will be available at the ASP desk at the end of each month. Statements not picked up will be sent home with your child.
- Your child must have a positive account balance of at least $7 on the day you plan to send your child to ASP.
- As a courtesy, the ASP clerk or Director will contact a parent whose balance is running low or delinquent.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to know their account balances and make payments in a timely manner.
- Non-payments to a student’s ASP account and or recurring delinquencies result in termination from the program.
Payments can be made at the school via:
(Click on the MyPaymentPlus below to go to the website)
Payments may not be made using the MyPaymentPlus iApp on the iPhone or iPad.