Pre-Pay Program Policy
- Payment is due the first day and every day the student attends each week.
- A credit will be applied whenever a student does not attend on a day for which payment has already been made.
- Payments one day past due will result in termination from the program. This policy will be strictly enforced.
- It is suggested payments be made weekly or monthly rather than daily.
- Payments should be enclosed in the ASP envelope provided for your convenience.
- If you use the program on a drop-in basis, you may send payments in an envelope to the child’s classroom teacher, marked ASP. Payment is due the day your child attends the program.
- All payments must be made in the morning before 9:00 a.m.
- A statement will be available at the ASP desk at the end of each month. Statements not picked up will be sent home with your child.
Payments can be made at the school via:
(Click on the MyPaymentPlus below to go to the website)
Payments may not be made using the MyPaymentPlus iApp on the iPhone or iPad.